1. Through the International Certificate Program, high school students become informed, engaged and active global citizens, by putting into practice the Catholic social teaching including peace, justice and equity for all.
Participants earn the certificate by completing three components:
- Studying an international language
- Taking internationally-focused courses
- Demonstrating an understanding of global issues to further transform the world
- Participating in internationally focused projects of their choice
- Developing global competences and citizenship
2. Business and Information Certificate
3. French Certificate
Students must complete (be successful) 4 years of French (intensive or core) .